Because true revival starts in our own lives first.
The word “revival” often carries some baggage. It brings to mind an old-fashioned religious church service or tent meeting.
But there is SO much more to revival than a church meeting!
Revival is a completely renewed and transformed way of life!
Once you experience personal revival in your own life, then you cannot help changing the the world around you.
But how do we get there?
And what could revival look like now in this post-Billy Graham generation?
Watch my video to hear more:
We’ll focus on 2 areas: Igniting personal revival in our own lives first, and then becoming revival to people around us:
- How to overcome the things that overcome you
- Unpack the meaning of true revival
- New strategies for spiritual, emotional, physical and relational healing
- Discover the root to many of the problems we see today—including the ones that are holding you back
- How to step into God's "perfect love" that breaks off your fears, sickness and emotional struggles
- The power of living an encouraging lifestyle that changes your world and those around you
We’ll Also Talk About New Strategies for the New Revival:
- How to spot the clues people are giving about their needs
- Understand our culture and how to communicate with people
- How to talk and prophesy to people in ways that open them up instead of closing them off
- How the prophetic gifts and dream interpretation play a role in the new revival
- How to ignite a new generation to Jesus
- Uncover new strategies for sharing God’s love with the people around us
What Others Are Saying about Doug's Workshops
Saturday April 21 at 10am PDT
Most ministry schools charge hundreds of dollars to attend their trainings. But in order to make this workshop accessible to more people, we offer this training online at a low cost so more people can benefit from it!
Doug Addison is the founder and president of InLight Connection. Doug is a prophetic speaker, author and coach. He is best known for his Daily Prophetic Words and Spirit Connection webcast, podcast and blog. He and his wife Linda live in Los Angeles, California where they are impacting the arts and entertainment and media industries.