Description“People ask me, ‘How do you hear God so clearly?’ This message is exactly what opened the heavens over me to be able to hear God very clearly, and also to step into a time of blessing.” —Doug Addison
Do you wonder why so many people feel distant from God or can’t hear from God?
Do you or the people close to you struggle with illness, depression, relationship or financial difficulties?
The enemy has sown weeds into the Kingdom and we didn’t even see it happen.
These weeds have choked out blessings over your life. They have also blocked people from experiencing the transformative love of God.
Most people today do believe in God to some degree, but more are identifying as “spiritual, but not religious”—not because they are turned off by God, but because many have been wounded and rejected by the Church. But God’s heart is to reach the spiritual outcasts!
Based on biblical principles, you will get eyes to see the ways Jesus demonstrated love so that people could experience God. And you will learn how he interacted with people who were not religious.
Highlights of this message include:
- What closes the heavens over you—and what opens you up for blessing
- Rediscovering the lost message of grace and love
- The weeds the enemy has sown in the Kingdom (that we didn’t notice)
- Understanding the powerful spiritual principle of agreement
- The two laws of love
- How we can change the spiritual atmosphere over us and others
- The covert attack of the enemy and how to get out of it
- The common trap Christians have fallen into
- The dangerous, tormenting role that fear plays to keep you out of love
- How judgment actually hinders people from experiencing God’s love
- How Jesus broke judgments over people—and how we can, too!
If you want to open up the flow of blessings in your life, this amazing and unique message will deepen your relationship with God and change the spiritual atmosphere over yourself and others so we can get aligned with what God is doing in revival!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.